- Thinks French “About Me” page titles are sexier than English titles.
- Can not actually speak French.
- Does not think the labeling of virtual pages as “sexy” is in anyway disconcerting – but, in fact, normal – given the fact that “l’auteur” is in numerous non-existent relationships with fictional characters whom she also labels as “sexy.”
- Wondering if her usage of “whom” is grammatically correct, but decides to leave the damn word alone because it makes her sound more sophisticated and French.
- (Does not actually have a desire to be French, despite the absurd amount of references to lack of French-ness. Instead, yearns to be a Norwegian, because she rebels against Internet conformities.
- However, still sticks with the French word for author, because the Norwegian word for author is forfatter.
- Is not for getting fatter.
- Created this blog as a motive to write. Will probably avoid both writing and blog, and look up pictures of cats instead. It requires far less effort.
Hazelspell is a fifteen year old teenager in love with reading and Harry Potter and is inherently judgmental against anyone who is not in love with reading or Harry Potter. Neither her name or eye color is actually hazel.
Favorite Books: Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling, The Fault in Our Stars by John Green (and anything by John Green, for that matter), The Name of This Book is Secret by Pseudonymous Bosch, The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams, Uglies by Scott Westerfeld, I Am Not a Serial Killer by Da n Wells, Chaos Walking series by Patrick Ness, The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins, The Book Thief by Markus Zusak, and To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee, for appearances.
Favorite Music: Lists absurd band names no one has heard of. Also a notable fan of wizard rock and trock.
Favorite Movies: Perfers books over film. However, enjoys Disney movies and crying to Titanic.
Favorite Ships: Tomione and Grindeldore. The Santa Maria.